Books & Articles
* Oppression and the Body: Roots, Resistance, and Resolution by Christine Caldwell & Lucia Bennett
* My Grandmother’s Hands: Racialized Trauma and the Pathway to Mending Our Hearts and Bodies by Resmaa Menakem
* Chang, Meg. “Dance/Movement Therapists of Color in the ADTA: The First 50 Years.” American journal of dance therapy 38.2 (2016): 268–278. Web.
* "Diversity Issues in Movement Observation and Assessment" by Christine Caldwell
* Turning Towards Multicultural Diversity Competence in Dance/Movement Therapy by Nova Golonka Carmichael
* Cantrick, M., Anderson, T., Leighton, L.B. et al. Embodying Activism: Reconciling Injustice Through Dance/Movement Therapy. Am J Dance Ther 40, 191–201 (2018).